May 2021 – Third crossing Site Achievements
– Durban Road closed to traffic at its northern end.
– Work on Kimberley Road and Notley Road yellow lining.
– Continuation of utilities diversions on the South side.
– Completed demolition of the old Jeld Wen sheds off Waveney Drive
– Buildings at the northern end of Durban Road demolished.
– UXO (Unexploded ordinance) investigations in the Lake in advance of
marine piling completed with nothing found.
– Temporary car park for Lings to allow for site works to take place.
Third crossing Upcoming Works
– Land and marine Piling due to commence.
– Site Compound Offices on South Side due to open.
– Start work on new access road – Colin Law Way
– Utilities diversion work for Southern roundabout.
From the Gull Wing Bridge website